Four Hand Massage – It Feels as Good as It Sounds!
I was trying to figure out a way of describing how good a four-hand massage feels and I failed. My words either didn’t do it justice, either exaggerated the experience.
So, instead of talking about how it feels, I’ll just say what a four-hand massage is. I’ll let you decide whether you want to try or not. Afterwards, maybe you can tell me how it felt!
Here we go:
1. It starts with two massage therapists. That’s what makes it a four-hand. :-) My friend and fellow LMT Nicole Miskell is the one who will be helping me with this kind of massage.
Most of the time, one of us will work on your upper body, the other will massage the lower body, but …
2. There will be times when both of us will be working on your lower body …
3. And times when both of us will be working on your upper body.
In the end, this is supposed to feel like complete luxury. All the stress should be gone and every knot in your muscles should have been worked out. It’s like getting two great massages at the same time!
Since this is a new service for us and we’re still working on getting our amazing massage skills in sync :-), for the month of January 2015 you can try it at a special price:
- 60 minutes regular price …………………. $110.00
- 60 minutes January special …………………$90.00
If you want to schedule a four-hand massage or have any questions about it, please feel free to call or text me at (716) 243-5023. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
P.S. Nicole Miskell is a very talented massage therapist who works out of her home in North Tonawanda. If you ever want to schedule a massage with Nicole, you can contact her directly at (716) 598-3081.